50pcs Large Foam Cleaning Swabs for Epson / Roland / Mimaki / Mutoh Inkjet Printers 9″ Long
Printer Compatibility: All Epson, Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh, XAAR, Konica, Seiko, Spectra printers
Ink type: Solvent, ECO-Solvent and Water-based
Gross Weight: 420g/package
Packing size: 150mm*130mm*40mm
Head length: 33mm (1.3″)
Head width: 25mm (0.98″)
Head thickness: 9mm (0.35″)
Features: This cleaning swab is especially for cleaning water-based and all solvent . It is a necessary tool to clean the print heads of your solvent inkjet printers!
1. Available for solvents, reagents such as water and ethanol to wipe the surface of
2. Can be used to confirm surface cleanliness of printheads
3. Can work with hydrating or cleaning agents and other liquids to moisturize printhead surface
4. Can remove excess ink, electrostatic deposition and fly ash, etc.
1. Please keep the swabs away from children
2. In order to avoid oxidative deterioration discoloration, please seal the bag after some swabs are taken out.
3. Please note that users should replace timely with new swabs when the cotton head is damaged, by which is to avoid scratching the surface of printheads.
|Made of imported polyester sponge with low fume forming rate.||Made of other material, high fume forming rate.|
|High-quality absorbent cotton head, elastic and durable.||Poor water absorption and low elasticity.|
|Plastic rods are environmental-friendly and durable.||The rods are emitting smell and not environmental- friendly.|
1. The swabs are made in full-automated production line, ensuring a high degree of cleanliness, completely non-fluff, no metal ions and other pollutant.
2. With outstanding quality among all cleaning swabs, our swabs has nearly no crumbs or ionic contamination, therefore, they are suitable for cleaning.
3. The continuous research and development (R&D) work improves the swab quality, and R&D make us continue to produce high-quality cotton cleaning swabs.
4. The swab bags are collected and sealed in full- automated production lines, ensuring safe packaging and no prior contacts with human hands or other pollutant sources.